fapidy supports the protection of intellectual property and expects users to do the same. It is our policy to quickly respond to clear and concise notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website, https://www.copyright.gov.
It is expected that all users of any part of fapidy will comply with applicable copyright laws. If, however, we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s account.
Please use the following information checklist to report content on fapidy that you believe violates or infringes your copyright. Send your email to legal(at)fapidy.com. If you are not sure if copyright laws protect the material, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
- Full name
- Company (if applicable)
- Telephone number
- Additional contact email
- Link to original work
- Description of original work
- Link to allegedly infringing work
- Description of work that is being claimed to be infringing
- Signed document stating the following:
- I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- I acknowledge that a copy of this infringement notice, including any contact information provided above, may be provided to the person that posted the content being reported.
In order to be effective, any such notification must include a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed and must include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney's fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.